BUST Magazine is hosting its 9th annual Craftacular this weekend and I will be a part of it! Live and in person on Saturday 12/6 only, I will be selling items from The Nancydraws Shop alongside 199 other vendors. The event continues on Sunday, but I won’t be there. It’s all happening at the Brooklyn Expo Center in Greenpoint at 79 Franklin St. from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Fun reasons to come on over to Greenpoint and check it out:
- The first 300 shoppers will receive a free goodie bag!
- If you join my email newsletter list at the event you’ll receive a goodie bag from The Nancydraws Shop.
- Lobster Mac-n-cheese!
- David’s Tea is hosting a Cat Café and the proceeds will benefit Brooklyn’s own Sean Casey Animal Rescue.
- The shopping, of course; one-of-a-kind gifts from amazing vintage and artisan vendors.
- Access to a Gift Wrap table, a DIY Flower Crown Creation Station, and an Ugly Holiday Sweater photo booth.
So, I’ll see you there, right? Bring a friend!